Relocate to BEAUTIFUL Pemberton BC!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Part time Schedule, 2-3 days a week, with some flexibility.
- Attractive wage, $40-$50 per hour based on experience
- Competitive wage for new hygienists and increasing with experience and training.
- Benefits include dental coverage.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented environment.
- Leading edge tools and technology where patient comfort is the #1 priority.
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection and dental charting.
- Taking dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing etc.).
- Performing documentation and office management activities as required.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting.
- A great opportunity for an experience hygienist looking to be part of a great little team.
- Calm demeanor, friendly and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
- Detailed understanding and practice of BC health and safety requirements.
- An organized, independent team member with excellent communication skills.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and willingness to embrace the Pemberton community.
About the Practice
A successful family friendly dental clinic has a long-term opening for a part-time Dental Hygienist. It’s a great opportunity to work with a modern, friendly clinic and grow your experience and patient base. Ideal for a seasoned Hygienist OR for a newly “minted” hygienist fresh out of school who is eager to enjoy a mountain lifestyle and blossoming career in a fabulous little town just North of Whistler, BC.