We’re looking for a passionate, growth oriented full time Office Manager to support our vision of growth and development.
We strive in giving our patients that family feel each and every day. As part of our leadership team you’ll support us in accomplishing this by empowering individual growth while supporting our team to operate with care, compassion and integrity towards each other and our patients.
What you’ll do:
• Support the administrative operations of the practice while you become familiar with the business, patients and team
• Support in the recruiting to fill in gaps in all areas of the practice.
• Participate in the decision making and direction of the future of the practice
• Manage the practice culture, dental team, patient service, facility capacity and productivity and budgets.
• Lead the vision, mission, and philosophy of practice
• Set an example of positive attitude, collaboration, support and coaching to bring out the best in each team member
• Manage the daily operations of protocols
• Monitor, support and work within the operational flow of the clinic
• Track and monitor of the key performance indicators
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in administrative side of the Dental Field preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of Managerial experience.
• Knowledge with ABELDent software preferred
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work all operating hours
About the Practice
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Vacation and paid time off
• In-house Dental Benefits
• Modern technology
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development
• A culture of empowerment, team and support