Looking for an Associate to join our growing team!
Smiles Dental Group is looking for an experienced Associate Dentist to join their well-established practice! We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, has vigorous clinical skills, is comfortable working with the latest digital systems, and has a passion for providing excellent care to patients. Our practice offers a broad range of dental services, including general dentistry, Invisalign, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ (TMD) Therapy, and more. We believe in continuously furthering education, understanding all aspects of dentistry including advanced cosmetic/aesthetic and restorative techniques and implant placement. We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and raving reviews on Google, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Extended health coverage including vision and dental
Established & stable practice with 7 different locations
Health & Safety and Compliance
Flexibility with schedule to enjoy a work-life balance
Respect for our team in a supportive atmosphere
Network of experienced dental professionals
WHAT YOU BRING:
Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
Certified with NDEB Licensed and in good standing with the Provincial College
Registered, licensed, and in good standing with the Alberta Dental Associate & College (A.D.A&C)
Valid CPR certification preferred
Minimum 2 years of Canadian Dental experience
Excellent communication skills
Ability to build great relationships with patients and staff
Great attitude and ability to work successfully in a team
Ability to multitask, delegate & communicate, especially in a fast-paced environment
Kind, compassionate & enthusiastic with a strong patient focus
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Have a pleasant attitude in the workplace and perform harmoniously with the dental professional team, front desk, and administrative staff
• Show us the love for your profession and perform a variety of treatments including diagnostic, preventative, and restorative procedures
• Perform basic services including, but not limited to, fillings, extractions, dental prosthetic appliance creation, denture fitting, and realignment, root canals, crowns, etc.
• Connect with your patient in order to examine and diagnose them through routine check-ups and cleanings
• Formulate suitable treatment plans based on patient needs
• Develop strong patient relationships by advising and educating on preventive dental care, causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral hygiene
• Ensure patient files are updated accordingly after each interaction into the clinics’ practice management software
• Ensure all medical tools and equipment are properly maintained through disinfection, sterilization, and cleaning as per Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) principles, and replaced if needed
If this sounds like a good fit for you or would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you!
** Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada
About the Practice
We have 7 practices in and around Edmonton and run an Emergency clinic. We have a fast-paced environment and teams that work collectively together to ensure our patients receive the best care!