We are seeking an eager; passionate and patient focused associate to join our dental business. We have multiple locations within Hamilton Ontario and have needs for full time and part time Dental Associates.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has a passion for dentistry and their learning of it; is dependable; flexible; charitable; and has a desire to grow within the practice to best support our patient philosophy and values.
What we desire in an associate applicants are:
1. Desire to grow as a dentist and take on new skills
2. Has had their Ontario Dental License and has been practicing within Canada for 2 years or more.
3. Supports & promotes hygiene and all forms of dental treatment
4. Registration with the ODA & CDA
5. Flexibility to work Evening and Weekend Hours
6. Strong; educational and respectful communication skills to patients and team
6. Willingness to work and participate as an active team member
What we have to offer:
1. Mentorship from Senior practitioners
2. Competitive Compensation with incentives
3. In house Study Group workshops
4. Modern technology
5. Progressive approach to dental care
6. Long term; skilled teams to support your success
If you are interested in joining a dental family to build and grow your professional career we would love to hear from you.
In part of reviewing applications we do request that the following questionnaire be completed. Please go to the attached link to complete.