Enthusiastic CDA II for established DT Toronto Ortho practice
Are you multi-talented, love to keep busy with a wide array of duties & responsibilities and interested in playing an active role as part of a dynamic, passionate team? Then read on.
3 to 4 days per week
No evenings or weekends (unless asked to be part of an awesome event)
Responsibilities involving a combination of both clinic & reception support.
Our ideal candidate:
- HARP Certified
- Excellent verbal & communication skills
- Outgoing & friendly (good sense of humour is worth bonus points)
- Willingness to learn and the courage to try
- Team player
- Ability to anticipate needs of others
- Lots of energy, able to be in motion the majority of the day moving from task to task
- Takes personal pride in the quality of work
- Great computer skills
- Administration/reception experience is a plus
- Orthodontic experience is an asset but not required
About the Practice
We are a well established Orthodontic practice at Yonge & Lawrence looking for a creative, enthusiastic and responsible individual to join our awesome support team.
** Please apply by submitting both cover letter and resume through DentalGigs **