Dental Office Admin/Receptionist
Experienced Dental Receptionist with assisting Skills ( Prefered , not must)
Our Dundas dental Clinic is currently looking for an experienced receptionist who also demonstrates good assisting capabilities, should be hard working and has excellent communication skills. We are a family oriented clinic and provides all aspects of general dentistry.
1. Maintains professionalism at reception and greets all patients, answer phone calls.
2. Scheduling appointments and fill up cancellations/no shows
3. Maintain patient records
4. Collect payment after treatment completion
5. Submit insurance claims
6. Assist dentist during dental procedures
7. Able to operate computer software programs and should have profound knowledge of dental insurance.
Qualifications : ( Preference but not must)
1. HARP certified
2. Dental Assistant level I or II
About the Practice
Family Dental Practice located in Dundas, a place where you can grow with the practice.
Schedule: All resumes welcome, part/time or full time.