Assist dentist in all phases of dental care
- Assist with specialized dentistry, such as endodontics, and oral surgery
- Take digital x-rays.
- Set up and sterilize exam rooms and equipment, in accordance with universal safety precautions and other safety standards (IPAC).
- Produce order list and order supplies on a monthly basis or as required.
- Answers inquiries from patients or direct questions to the appropriate clinical or administrative staff.
- Book appointments based on dentist's request.
- Assist in the preparation of dental records and reports.
- Perform related duties as required.
Completion of a certified dental assistant training program required.
- CDA Level 2 is required & HARP certification is mandatory.
- CPR -BLS required
- Radiographic certification required (HARP)
- one year experience
About the Practice
- Competitive compensation for the right candidate(s)
- A supportive and professional team environment.