Be a More Thriving & Valued Team Member at Our Office
We are looking for a friendly, multi-tasker, and caring individual with exceptional patient service skills. Candidates must be a good team player, understand and value grate customer service are the preference.
• Greet patients
• Schedule patient appointments
• Register new patients according to established office protocols
• Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
• insurance billing, treatment coordinating
• Answer and manage calls
• Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy regulations
• Inform patients of financial treatment plan options
• Maintain a professional reception area.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, self-starter, demonstrates strong communication skills with proficiency in English, work ethic, and problem-solving skills.
New Grad Welcome! Training will be provided.
Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Compensation: $22- $28 based on experience
New Grad Welcome!