Assistant for Modern GTA Office
Looking for a motivated new team member!
- Must be a punctual, dependable, self-starter, able to work a fast pace practice and friendly.
- Actively participate in the patient experience by striving to keep focused on optimal service
- Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to other team members as appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment
- Record multiple dentist’s notes in the digital software as directed by the dentist
- Minimum 3 plus years of experience in a multi practitioner setting preferred.
- A clear working knowledge of insurance billings
- Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity and a desire to continue to learn and grow
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
- CDA's are also encouraged to apply
About the Practice
- Modern paperless office within GTA
- 4 dentists and a good natured relaxed staff that gets things done while having fun
- parking on site